We love the fact that you love Dsposal as much as we do. We want to make it easy for you to use our brand in the right way. Explore this quick guide to our basic design elements to see how to do it. Third parties may use the Dsposal logo, the logo must always be used to the stipulations on this page to identify Dsposal Ltd. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is prohibited.
The Dsposal logo is a powerful symbol for finding the right place for waste. Here are some rules to do the make sure you use our logo right:
- The Dsposal logo is only ever two tone when the D is blue, the plant is green, and both are on a white background. In single tone the plant and D must stand out from the background.
- Don’t alter, rotate, or modify the logo.
- Don’t animate the logo.
- Don’t surround the logo with plants or waste.
- Don’t accessorise the logo with extra elements like speech bubbles or plastic bags.
- Don’t anthropomorphize the logo.
- Don’t overemphasize the logo.
- Don’t use previous versions of the logo.
- Follow the clear space guidance as detailed below.
Clear space and minimum size
When you’re using the logo with other graphic elements, make sure you give it some room to breathe. The empty space around the logo should be at least 150% of the width of the logo. To ensure the logo maintains its visual impact, do not go any smaller than 16 pixels wide.
The Dsposal logo is always either:
- Blue, green and white
- Single tone
It must be legible and maintain the integrity of its form. When placing the logo on an image, always use the white logo version. For images with a light background, we suggest applying a 10-20% black tint to the entire image to maintain legibility of the white logo. And never show the Dsposal logo in black or any other dark colours.
When using the logo alongside other social icons to represent your presence on Dsposal, you can use the logo in either full colour two tone or blue or white or grey, displayed at equal size and height to the other social media icons. When using the logo in white, the background colour may be set in any colour. It is preferred that our logo is represented free of a container but if a container works best for your needs, feel free to use either a circle, square, or square with rounded corners.
Hex - #427cbe
CMYK - 65 35 0 25
RGB - 66 124 190
PANTONE - 660 C
Hex - #7dc142
CMYK – 35 0 66 24
RGB - 125 193 66
PANTONE - 360 C
Hex - #808080
CMYK – 0 0 0 50
RGB – 128 128 128
PANTONE – 444 C
Hex - #ffffff
CMYK – 0 0 0 0
RGB – 255 255 255