Dsposal has a load of features to help you with your waste that you can access without needing to register. But to really get the most out of Dsposal and to meet your legal obligations to waste then you'll need to provide us some details to create an account.
In this article, you'll learn what you need to get started with Dsposal, and how to sign up for a free account.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- Dsposal is a web-based application. While it doesn't require you to install or download software, your web browser needs to meet our requirements.
- You'll need to provide an email address that will be associated with the account. We will use this email to communicate with you, so it should be an email address that you have access to.
- Your Dsposal email must be unique and cannot be reused.
- All accounts start on our free Basic Plan, so you don't need a credit card to sign up. If you choose to purchase add-ons or upgrade to a paid plan, we'll need your credit card information. We can't accept bank transfers, e-checks, or checks from users.
Register for a Dsposal Account
Below, you'll learn how to create your account.
Navigate to Dsposal’s register page and complete the form:
- First Name - Minimum two characters
- Last Name - Minimum two characters
- Email - Must include an @ (ampersand) and a . (full spot)
- Confirm Email - Must match email and include an @ (ampersand) and a . (full spot)
- Password - Minimum of 10 characters
Underneath the Password input box is a password strength checker. It will highlight the strength of the password.
Click on Create my new account.
Dsposal will send you a confirmation code to your email address. This might end up in your junk, so if it doesn't arrive then check that folder out. You will not be able to log into your dashboard until you have validated the account.
Follow the prompts to finish the process and log into your new Dsposal account.
This is how we use your information.
The name associated with your account profile.
- Email Address
The email address where we'll contact you. Make sure it is an email address you have access to.